CAMBERWALL COURT 2, ABIJO GRA
Camberwall Court comprises of 3 Bedroom detached Bungalow, 3 bedroom Terraces and 4 bedroom semi detached well designed to give you comfort and functionality.
LOCATION: Inside Abijo GRA. 4 minutes’ drive from Novare Mall (ShopRite Sangotedo)
TITLE: C of O
- Good Road Network
- Play Ground
- 24 hours Security Service
- Treated Water
- Good Drainage System and many more.
- Chois Gardens Estate
- Corona International School
- Chalcedony International School
- Lekki Pearl Garden
- Novare Mall ShopRite
- Emperor Estate
- Lagos Business School
- Lufasi Nature Park
- And many other beautiful places…
3 Bedroom Bungalow – N30m
3 Bedroom Terrace with BQ – N31m
4 Bedroom Semi Detached with bq – N40m.
F R E Q U E N T L Y A S K E D Q U E S T I O N S
- Where is the Camberwall Court Phase 2 situated?
- The Camberwall Court Phase 2 is located at Abijo Government Reserved Area, Lekki- Ajah LGA,
- Who is the developer of the Camberwall Court Phase 2?
Veritasi Homes and Properties Limited; a leading player in the Nigerian real estate sector is the
developer of the Camberwall Court Phase 2.
- What title does the Camberwall Court Phase 2 have?
Certificate of Occupancy
- Is there any encumbrance on the land?
The land is free from every government known acquisition, interest, and claim.
- What form of apartments are at Camberwall Court Phase 2?
· 2 Bedroom Apartment
· 3 Bedroom Apartment
· 3 Bedroom Terraces with BQ
· 4 Bedroom Semi-Detached + BQ
· 3 Bedroom Bungalow with BQ
- What are the facilities available at Camberwall Court Phase 2?
· Security network & patrol
· 24 hours power
· Ample parking space
· Crystal clear water
· Smart features
- What do I get after my initial deposit?
You get a receipt and the contract of sales agreement once payment of the initial deposit has
- What do I get after completing all payments: Once payment is completed, you get the receipts to the effect, and subsequently a Letter
- b)Allocation once the Registered Survey and Deed of Assignment are ready. Physical allocation of the apartment would then occur.
- What other payments do I need to make apart from the payment on the Apartment/Terrace?Statutory fee (Survey, Deed of assignment and Development levy)· Apartment N2,000,000.00· 3 Bedroom Terrace Duplex + BQ N3,000,000.0 4 Bedroom Semi-Detached Duplex + BQ N3,000,000.00
- · 3 Bedroom Bungalow + BQ N3,000,000.00
- Service charge: N250, 000 annually.
- Corner units of Terraces / Bungalows: a request for corner unit will attract a marginal
- increase of N2,000,000 (Two Million Naira) than units in the middle
- When do I pay the other charges?
- · The Statutory fee should be paid after the purchase price for the apartment has been
- · The Service Charge will be paid once the purchaser takes possession of the apartment
- 12.What happens if I don’t make payment for 3 consecutive months of the agreed payment
- period?:5% of the total purchase price shall be added as interest fee on the outstanding balance for ever. 3 consecutive months the default occurs.
- Can I pay a deposit and pay the balance any time within the duration of the transaction: Every Subscriber/Purchaser is expected to pay an initial deposit as specified in the e-flyer. on the payment plan as chosen by the subscriber, he will be expected to pay a
- particular sum monthly as specified in his/her Contract of Sales Agreement.